Monday, October 03, 2005

Terry Gefvism

My friend has invited me to fish on his own personal fishing lake. He owns a fishery local, which is near to me; he stocks carp, tench & bream.
I went for the day so I didn’t need to take my Chub bivvy. Instead I took my Preston match brolly just in case it rained. The lake was of a fair size so I took my handy Fox Elite Barrow, as I struggle carrying all of my fishing tackle. I decided to leave the rods and reels at home and took my Fox Competition Match seat box and Shimano Technium 1250 Competition fishing pole, using size 14 elastic straight through to 5lb fishing line. The fishing bait I used was paste, pellet, corn and maggot. I took my new landing net and keep net which I bought from http://www.sportsmanstackle.com/ and also the weighing sling and scales to record my catch.
I had an excellent days fishing, I did catch some good size carp up to 14lb and some tench to 5lb mainly using maggots.

Terry Gefvism

property auctioneers

5 comments:

Drunk Glory Hole said...

click for dating ratemybody

answer-man said...

Hi, enjoyed your blog/site related to **Christmas** I'm going to add your

NYCGuy12 said...

Free Music Greeting Card

Review Dawg One said...

I am looking for some good "adult friend finder" resources for our ratings and review websites and believe it or not, yours popped up when I searched for "adult friend finder" blogs. After reading your posts, I can see why Google led me to your site. Even though it's not what I am looking for, I'm glad I stopped long enough to read your posts. Just thought you'd like to know….. thanks

natan05 said...

Splish, splash I was taking a bath in my brand new indoor water fountain. I love how this new fountain adds such peace and serenity to my home. I have been doing some additional research on Indoor Decorative Fountains via blogs and enjoyed your post.