Friday, August 19, 2005

Male

Male is the sex of an organism, or a part of an organism, which produces sperm. The "sperm" is defined as the smaller, ordinarily motile gamete in a heterogamous reproduction system, while the larger gamete, the ovum, is produced by the female. A male individual cannot reproduce sexually without access to the gametes of a female.
There is no single genetic mechanism behind sex differences in different species, and the existence of two sexes seems to have evolved multiple times independently in different evolutionary lineages. Other than the defining difference in the type of gamete produced, differences between males and females in one lineage cannot always be predicted by differences in another. The concept is not limited to animals; sperm cells are produced by chytrids, diatoms, and land plants, among others. In land plants, 'female' and 'male' designate not only the egg- and sperm-producing organisms and structures, but also the structures of the sporophytes that give rise to male and female plants.
A common symbol used to represent the male gender is ♂ (Unicode: U+2642), a circle with an arrow pointing northeast. This is a stylized representation of the god Mars' shield and spear.

mens thongs

6 comments:

RatingsReviewDawg said...

The internet continues to amaze me. I was using Google to do some research on "online adult dating" and it led me to your site. I am writing product reviews so this is not the best fit… but nonetheless I found your posts to be pretty interesting. I never would have found your site without a little misdirection in by Google…glad I did.

Review Dawg One said...

I am looking for some good adult dating" resources for our ratings and review websites and believe it or not, yours popped up when I searched for adult dating" blogs. After reading your posts, I can see why Google led me to your site. Even though it's not what I am looking for, I'm glad I stopped long enough to read your posts. Just thought you'd like to know….. thanks

Review Dawg One said...

Hi there thegoodguy, I am out surfing for the latest information on "adult dating service" and found your site. Although Male wasn't exactly what I was looking for, it caught my attention and interest. I see now why Google pointed me to this page while I was searching for "adult dating service" related stuff. Not the best fit, but I spent a few minutes reading some of the posts anyway- interesting.

atoztexan said...

Really enjoy visiting your site … I’ll be back often.
Your readers will enjoy visiting this other site as well ….
uk dating agency

Girly Girl said...

If you want over 18 adults only dating then Swinger Dating is the site for you. Totally free too :)

natan05 said...

Splish, splash I was taking a bath in my brand new indoor water fountain. I love how this new fountain adds such peace and serenity to my home. I have been doing some additional research on Indoor Decorative Water Fountains via blogs and enjoyed your post.