Friday, October 29, 2004

shepherds

Well my idol returns to Manchester having dazzled me last year at the Move Festival. I almost balked at having to pay about £52 mind... but then I have done worse...queued for hours outside venues to get tickets... I nearly had a fit when I got tickets for the shows at the Sheperds Bush Empire years ago - when I got pulled out of the crowd because I could not breathe...scary times.... For those of you that were not in Manchester that day in July 2002..let me give you the highlights.... support came from a variety of acts, the best of which was Suede who played a set so tight I could not take my eyes of Brett and his amazing stomach wondering what he was holding in.... But the weather was horrid to us that day, its rained and rained, I had to use my womanly charms to get tea to warm my blue fingers. As the time past, I was geting more and more impatient. Where was Dave, why wasnt it sunny??? Questions questions questions.

No comments: